California Raisins Cookie recipe, personalize it with the topping of your choice…
170g California Raisins
100g brown sugar
25g white sugar
112 g unsalted butter (softened but not melted)
2 pcs egg whole
195g All purpose flour
2g baking soda
2 g iodized salt
1 g baking powder
2 g vanilla extract
- Sift all dry ingredients together, set aside.
- Using a hand mixer or a standing mixer, cream the butter white and brown sugars using a paddle attachement until mixture is light and airy.
- Add in eggs one at a time, add in vanilla extract.
- Using a rubber scraper or spatula, fold in dry ingredients lightly and evenly.
- Lastly fold in raisins.
- Spread mixture in a flat baking tray and chill until dough is firm.
- Scoop cookie mixture (30g each) on a non-stick baking tray
- Bake at 170 degrees C for 6 minutes.
California Raisins are available in leading super =markets nationwikde. To know more about California Raisins, visit http://calraisins.org/ and www.cararaisins.com or like them at Facebook at www.facebook.com/RACASEAN/.